Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2020
The Dartmouth Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2020 Notices of Race are available as PDF files for download from this page. Please note that there are three separate Notice of Race documents for the Regatta Series - one for the yachts and Day Sailing Boats, and one each for the senior and junior dinghies. There is also a seperate Notice of Race for the Passage Race.
The Notices of Race 2020 will only be available as electronic documents. All documents can be downloaded and printed should competitors prefer to have paper copies.
NOTE: The website versions of each NoR are updated to include all the amendments.
The Dartmouth Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2020 printable entry forms, Sailing Instructions, amendments and other documents are posted here as PDFs for download when available. Please check this page regularly before and during racing.
For guidance on how to enter Dartmouth Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2020 and for access to the online entry system, please visit 'How to enter 2020' by clicking here.
Yachts and Day Sailing Boats
- Notice of Race for Yachts and Keelboats amendment 1
- Notice of Race for Yachts and Day Sailing Boats - Issue 2
- Notice of Race for Passage Race amendment 1
- General Information for Yachts and Day Sailing Boats
- Paper entry form for Passage Race and Yacht and Day Sailing Boat Series (if not entering online)
- Paper entry form for White Sail and Gaffer Events (if not entering online) (Please note that these events are not covered by a Notice of Race. Click here for more information)
Senior Dinghies (age16+)
- Notice of Race for Pilot Financial Senior Dinghies
- General Information for Senior Dinghies
- Paper entry form for Pilot Financial Senior Dinghies (if not entering online)
- Parent/Guardian Consent form for under-18 competitors, Pilot Financial Senior Dinghies
Junior Dinghies (age under 16)