Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2019
The Dartmouth Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2019 Notices of Race are available as PDF files for download from this page. Please note that there are three separate Notice of Race documents for the Regatta Series - one for the yachts and keelboats (including Sportsboats and Classic Yachts), and one each for the senior and junior dinghies. There is also a seperate Notice of Race for the Passage Race.
The Notices of Race 2019 will only be available as electronic documents. All documents can be downloaded and printed should competitors prefer to have paper copies.
NOTE: The website versions of each NoR are updated to include all the amendments.
The Dartmouth Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2019 printable entry forms, Sailing Instructions, amendments and other documents are posted here as PDFs for download when available. Please check this page regularly before and during racing.
For instructions and guidance on how to enter Dartmouth Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2019 please visit 'How to enter 2019' by clicking here
Dartmouth Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2019 downloads will be available soon
Yachts and Keelboats (including Gaffers and Sportsboats)
- Notice of Race for Passage Race
- Notice of Race for 4 - day series Amendment 1
- Notice of Race for 4 - day Series v2
- Addendum to NoRs : Risk Statement
- Entry Form for Passage Race and /or 4-daySeries (if not entering online)
- Reservation Form for DHNA berth (if not entering online)
- Sunday Funday: there is no NoR for this event, but see here for more details
- Entry form for Sunday Funday (if not entering online)
- White Sail Event (no spinnaker): there is no NoR for this event, but see here for more details.
- Gaffer Event: there is no NoR for this event, but see here for more details
- Entry Form for White Sail and Gaffer Events (if not entering online).
- General Information
- Sailing Instructions Yachts and Keelboats (4 day series) - A hard copy will be issued at registration
- Instructions for the White Sail and Gaffer Event (Saturday)
- Instructions for the White Sail / Motor Boat Event (Sunday) Cruising Skills Competition
- Instructions for the Sunday Funday Race for the Dirty Dog Cup and Buoys Allocated
- Instructions for the Gaffer Event (Sunday)
Senior Dinghies (age16+)
- Notice of Race for Senior Dinghies
- Addendum to NoR : Risk Statement
- General Information,
- Entry Form (if not entering online)
- Parent Guardian Consent (for under 18s)
- Sailing Instructions for the Senior Dinghy Race Series
Junior Dinghies (age under 16)
- Notice of Race for Junior Dinghies Amendment 1
- Notice of Race for Junior Dinghies V2
- General Information
- Entry Form (includes parental consent)
- Sailing Instructions for Junior Dinghies will be issued on the morning of the race.
The White Sails Event Sunday Cruising Skills Competition has been extended and Motor Boats are now invited to enter. Please click here for a paper entry form or choose the “White Sail and Gaffer Event” through the online entry system click here.
Instructions for Cruising Skills Competition