Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2019
The Dartmouth Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2019 Notices of Race are available as PDF files for download from this page. Please note that there are three separate Notice of Race documents for the Regatta Series - one for the yachts and keelboats (including Sportsboats and Classic Yachts), and one each for the senior and junior dinghies. There is also a seperate Notice of Race for the Passage Race.
The Notices of Race 2019 will only be available as electronic documents. All documents can be downloaded and printed should competitors prefer to have paper copies.
NOTE: The website versions of each NoR are updated to include all the amendments.
The Dartmouth Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2019 printable entry forms, Sailing Instructions, amendments and other documents are posted here as PDFs for download when available. Please check this page regularly before and during racing.
For guidance on how to enter Dartmouth Royal Regatta Sailing Week 2019 and for access to the online entry system, please visit 'How to enter 2019' by clicking here.
Yachts and Keelboats (including Gaffers and Sportsboats)
- Notice of Race for Savills Passage Race
- Notice of Race for 4 - day Series Amendment 1
- Notice of Race for 4 - day Series v2
- Addendum to NoRs : Risk Statement
- Entry Form for Savills Passage Race and /or 4-day Series (if not entering online)
- Reservation Form for DHNA berth (if not reserving online)
- Entry Form for White Sail and Gaffer Events, and Sunday Funday Race (if not entering online). Note that there is no NoR for these events, see here for more details.
- General Information
- Sailing Instructions Yachts and Keelboats (4 day series) - Available 1st August, and hard copy will be issued at registration
- Instructions for the White Sail and Gaffer Event (Sunday 25th) - Available 24th August
- Instructions for the Gaffer Event (Monday 26th) - Available 25th August
- Instructions for the White Sail Event (Monday 26th) Cruising Skills Competition - Available 25th August
- Instructions for the Sunday Funday Race for the Dirty Dog Cup and Buoys Allocated (Sunday 1st) - Available 31st August
Senior Dinghies (age16+)
- Notice of Race for Pilot Financial Senior Dinghy Series
- Addendum to NoR : Risk Statement
- General Information
- Entry Form (if not entering online)
- Parent Guardian Consent (for under 18s)
- Sailing Instructions for the Senior Dinghy Race Series - Available 1st August
Junior Dinghies (age under 16)
- Notice of Race for Rockfish Junior Dinghies Amendment 1
- Notice of Race for Rockfish Junior Dinghies V2
- General Information - Available soon
- Entry Form (includes parental consent)
- Sailing Instructions for Junior Dinghies will be issued on the morning of the race.
- Motorboat Event TBC, please check back later