Information for competitors
1. Darthaven Marina. www.darthaven.co.uk Tel: 01803 752545.
With full Marina facilities they are able to accommodate a significant number of competitor boats of under 40ft rafted within the Marina. Whilst they do not pre-book please contact them directly to discuss your berthing requirements. There are also lifting and launching facilities.
2. Dart Harbour and Navigation Authority DHNA www.dartharbour.org/ Tel: 01803 832337.
Dart Harbour has many moorings of different types throughout the River; these are available on arrival first come first served. There is an excellent Yacht Taxi service (0800 to 2300) to reach Dartmouth or Kingswear.
RDYC has a number of Trots for boats up to 12m. There are usually some available during regatta. From 1st July the moorings officer will know what will be available and you may be able to reserve something suitable.
4. Noss on Dart Marina (Premier Marinas) www.premiermarinas.com/UK-Marina-locations/Noss-on-Dart-Marina Tel: 01803 839087
Due to the marina berths being rafted (two boats together) there is very limited visitor berthing availability – bookings can be taken 48 hours prior to proposed arrival. There are a few fore and aft river trots that can be reserved in advance.
Lifting services available up to 12 tonne.
5. Dart Marina www.dartmarinayachtharbour.com Tel:01803 837161
As part of the Hotel and Spa complex, berths are limited over Regatta, telephone to check.
6. Blackness Marine. www.blacknessmarine.co.uk/ Tel: 01803 722654
Up River beyond Dittisham principally a boat yard and storage facility.
Protests and Scoring Enquiries
In 2020 we will be introducing an on-line system of logging protests and results enquiries, alongside the traditional paper forms. A mobile App will be available to allow protests and other enquiries to be presented to the OA without the need to go to the Race Office or Reception.